#Prayer
Dear Father, Thank You for a new day. Glad we can turn to You every moment no matter where we are, for You are God and there is none like You, in the midst of all these You are saving us and Your Purpose-Judgement shall stand in the end in Jesus' Name.Amen
Isaiah 45:22

— Carl Hansen (@CarlSHansen) April 20, 2020 Read Adetunji Stephen's answer to What does the Bible say about prayer? on Quora

Thursday, September 5, 2019

MY PRAYER POINTS

MY PRAYER POINTS.
POWERFUL PRAYERS FROM THE BIBLE THAT UNLOCK, LOCKED DOORS.
1.Lord, I acknowledge you as my Lord and personal savior. I acknowledge the 7 deadly sins, forgive all my sins, both known and hidden sins. I uproot every closed doors over my business, success, finances, divine connections, exploits and marriage in the name of Jesus. I uproot every closed doors against my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
2.Father, I bless you, for you are the Lord god, mighty and strong, the Lord Mighty in battle. I pray in your name, let every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, die, in the me of Jesus
http://charitydonor.blogspot.com/2019/06/maroon-5-donate-500k-ahead-of-super_27.html

No comments:

Post a Comment