#Prayer
Dear Father, Thank You for a new day. Glad we can turn to You every moment no matter where we are, for You are God and there is none like You, in the midst of all these You are saving us and Your Purpose-Judgement shall stand in the end in Jesus' Name.Amen
Isaiah 45:22

— Carl Hansen (@CarlSHansen) April 20, 2020 Read Adetunji Stephen's answer to What does the Bible say about prayer? on Quora

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Proverbs 31: What is the significance of Proverbs 31.

PROVERBS 31 : WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF PROVERBS 31.

Proverbs 31 is the biblical word of God that any human creatures should not ignored. Be a Christian, Muslim or whatever you believe in, proverb 31 is what you need to read.  It is a divine direction.Did you believe that there are people who think they are pure when they are filthy as they can be. Psalm 31 is not only an advice to the King but a great advice to you if only if you want to see the kingdom of God.

"You are my own dear son, the answer to my prayers. What shall I tell you? Do not spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women, they have destroy kings. I read verses 5 with you.. "Alcohol is for people who are dying, for those who are in misery? Let them drink and forget their poverty and unhappiness". verse 8.. But, " speak up for people who cannot speak for themselves. Protect the rights of all who are helpless. Speak for them and be a righteous judge. Protect the rights of the needy".

Dear brethren, I know by now you must have picked one or two important things from proverb 31 ministries. If it is true, let us pray the this short prayer and say:

1. Go before me Lord in every aspect of my life and make all crooked places straight in the name of Jesus.

2.  I take authority over every controller spirits that have been assigned over my life to control me in the name of Jesus. I bind them and break every covenant I have made with them in the name of Jesus.

3. Lord, I have listen to your word according to the proverbs 31 ministries, Lord make me to ride upon the high places of the earth in the name of Jesus.

4. Holy Ghost, fill every spiritual dryness in my life with your anointing in the name of Jesus.

5. In the name of Jesus, anywhere the enemy will try to gather against me in the realm of the spirit, I command your fire upon them in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment